Due to high demand for our case management service, we are looking to expand our capacity across the North of England and we are seeking experienced clinicians who share our commitment to person-centred rehabilitation to join our team.
We have vacancies available in Lancashire, the M62 corridor, North Yorkshire and the Newcastle area for case managers or clinical professionals looking to make the move to case management, who can demonstrate experience in the treatment and management of clients with acquired brain injury and/or other complex conditions.
For applicants currently practising as occupational therapists and wishing to continue this alongside a case management role, we also offer the opportunity to hold a mixed caseload of case management and occupational therapy clients.
To provide an efficient and high-quality specialised case management service, using a client centred and goal orientated approach, for adults and/or children with complex needs arising from acquired brain injury or complex neurological and physical conditions, in line with BABICM / CMSUK standards, best practice guidelines and company policy.
Key skills, knowledge and experience
- HCPC / NMC / SWE registration.
- Ability to work with adults and/or children with complex needs.
- Ability to undertake detailed clinical assessments and prepare thorough written reports.
- Compassion and understanding of the needs of clients, families and carers.
- This post is subject to a DBS Check.
- You will work in the community. You will be home-based, and will visit our head office in Penrith for meetings and training.
Why join A Chance for Life Ltd?
We expect a lot from everyone at A Chance for Life. But you can expect a lot from us in return, including:
Package & benefits
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Generous car allowance and mileage rates
- Holiday purchase scheme and additional days accruing with service
- Company pension, health cover and employee rewards
- Flexible working options to suit your lifestyle, including –
- Remote and hybrid working
- Flexible hours
- Employed and associate positions
Training & development
- High quality in-house training and the chance to learn from other professionals in our team
- Opportunities to develop clinical specialisms and interests
- Option for practising therapists to hold a mixed caseload of case management and therapy clients
- Potential to pursue an interest in expert witness work
- Regular supervision and mentorship from experienced peers
- Opportunities to attend continuing professional development courses and conferences
- Membership of BABICM or CMSUK paid for Case Managers
- Support to pursue Advanced Practitioner status with BABICM
- Supportive, friendly team with a shared commitment to company values
- Strong culture of recognising and celebrating achievement, significant events and long service
- Annual company days to share updates and enjoy group activities
- Time off to give blood
- Support for involvement with charities and industry groups
- Free parking and hot drinks, and always a warm welcome at head office
More details of the benefits we offer are available on request.
If you would like to learn more about case management careers with A Chance for Life Ltd please get in touch. Contact Sally Wilkinson, Head of Case Management & Expert Witness, via our head office on 01768 891709. Please quote reference LC424.